Scott Tidal Performance Saltwater Series Rods
We designed the new Tidal saltwater fly rods to make the challenges a little less, well... challenging. Accurate presentations to cruising fish and good turnover into the wind are now easier than ever. These salt specific rods load quickly, generate high line speed with a relaxed casting stroke, and have ample power to control hard fighting fish.
Like all Scott fly rods, they’re handcrafted start to finish in our Colorado workshop by skilled rod builders using the best materials available. Tidal rods come in models to cover any species or situation you’ll encounter on the flats or open waters.
- ARC - Scott is the leader in composite blank reinforcement. Our latest Advanced Reinforced Carbon adds hoop strength and counteracts torque which significantly increases casting accuracy and line control.
- Natural Finish - Creating a natural finish blank requires exacting tolerances, more care, and shows off the beauty of graphite. The Scott natural finish is all about making your rod lighter, more durable and better performing.
- Multi-Modulus - Scott pioneered multi-modulus lay-up in blank design. We’re able to precisely control stiffness along the length of the rod to build rods that load and unload more smoothly.
- Rod comes with Lifetime Limited Warranty and rod case
- Made in USA - Every Scott rod is handcrafted, beginning to end, in our shop in Montrose, Colorado by anglers who understand fly rods. Isn’t it better to know who built your rod?