St. Croix Imperial Fly Rods
The Imperial series is for those who want elite St. Croix performance at prices even a frugal trout bum can afford. Rod builders at St. Croix designed each of these fly rods for a feather-light feel. It would be difficult to find a better rod for under $300 than the St. Croix Imperial. These rods have qualities of the the $700 rods on the market, but only cost a fraction of those rods. They blend high-modulus, high-strain SCIV graphite with premium-quality SCII graphite to create line-zipping fast actions. This is a lightweight, fast action fly rod designed for maximum performance and value.
Made in the USA.
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite and premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
- Kigan Master hand 3D stripper guides with aluminum-oxide rings and black frames. 2018 model
- Sea Guide snake guides with black PVD coating for extra hardness and increased smoothness. 2018 models
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with a wood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat on 7, 8, 9 & 10 wt. models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- 15 year transferable warranty backed by
St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.