St. Croix Imperial Salt Fly Rod
All-new for 2020, the St. Croix Imperial® Salt Fly Rod combines SSCIII carbon with IPC mandrel technology creating fast action rods designed to conquer the toughest saltwater fishing environments. Saltwater worthy components and a stealthy appearance punctuate the series.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon.
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Sea Guide PVD coated stripper guides with zirconia rings and deep drawn frames
- Sea Guide PVD coated snake guides for extra hardness and increased smoothness
- Uplocking, machines-aluminum reel seat
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Sea Guide PVD coated hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St Croix Superstar Service
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for saltwater
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, USA