St. Croix Imperial Switch Rods
St. Croix Imperial Switch Rods-St. Croix® introduced four 11-foot switch rods to their popular line of Imperial® fly rods in 2010. Designed for either single or two-handed casting, the new models feature fast-action, 4-piece blanks.
The 11064 model would be great for those anglers who wanted to swing crayfish or a streamer in front of a small mouth on the Shenandoah River. This rod would also be for the angler who is going to nymph fish on a tailwater or the Kenai in Alaska where the longest drag free drift is essential to the anglers success.
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite and premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
- Aluminum-oxide stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome snake guides.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with a rosewood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat on 7, 8, 9 & 10 wt. models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
Lifetime limited warranty backed by
St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.