Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Warm Fly Line
Sonar Sink 30 Warm Fly Line--This is a wonderful fast sinking head line for saltwater (350 grain for 8, 9, 10 weight rods) and for bass and western trout (200 grain for 5, 6, 7 weight rods). The 30 foot head sinks 4 to 8 ips.
- 30' extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- for warmwater applications; designed for fishing streamers out of a boat
- an excellent streamer line for bass, pike, and carp
- low-tangle design increases shooting distance
- Intermediate running line
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0-8.0 ips, sink 4'-15'
- Braided multi-filament core
- Welded Loops on end of fly line
- Total length 105ft
Color for 200gr-Black Tip/Yellow running line
Color for 350gr-Black Tip/Orange running line
Recommended leader: Murray's Fluorocarbon 6 foot Sinking Leader.
Total length of fly line: 105 foot
Color: Black Tip/ Bright Running Line