Saltwater Lines don't have to cost a fortune. This one doesn't. The Scientific Anglers Frequency Saltwater Fly Line is a great fly line for all-around saltwater pursuits.
- Overweighted by a half line size to assist in punching through the wind and turning over large flies.
- Floating compound taper ideal for fish both on and off the flats
- Built for use in a wide variety of weather conditions
- Mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core
- WF-9-F | Head Length 40' | Total Length 90' | Grain Weight 260
- Light Blue Color