Scott L2H Fly Rods- Scott L2H series two handed rods are designed and optimized for today’s new line tapers and casting styles.
Scott Fly Rod Company is the industry leader in developing blank technologies that help reduce torque. We’ve incorporated many of these innovations into our new L2h series of two handed rods so you can get the most of your two handed fishing.
We currently use the 1106/4 and 1157/4 for fly fishing in the mid-Atlantic for both Trout on tailwaters and Bass fishing rivers. These rods are very versatile as they go along on trips to western tailwaters and they also make the trip to Alaska when a perfect dead drift is key.
These fly rods transfer power smoothly and are incredibly stable when changing directions or applying forward stroke power. They cast flatter, tighter loops that deliver greater distance and accuracy.
Components are top of the line, with new grips shaped from Super grade cork, TiCh coated reel seats with self aligning slide hoods, and TiCh stripping guides that feature SiC inserts.
L2h rods deliver a new level of performance in mid priced two handers.
- Multi-Modulus Design for fine-tuned flex and recovery
- Natural Finish-Naturally stronger, naturally lighter
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength
- Rod Comes with Lifetime Limited Warranty and rod case
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.