The Scott Meridian saltwater rods build on our award winning ReAct technology to bring you a series of saltwater rods that are remarkably light, and generate exceptional line speed and power. Using increased recovery speed rather than stiffness to more efficiently transfer energy, Meridian rods help you quickly make accurate casts at any distance in demanding saltwater conditions.
- React--Brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed.
- X-Core Technology-Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- MIL-Spec III-Anodized reel seats and Ti titanium guides offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance.
- ARC-Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Fiberfuse Resin--enhanced resin system uses new chemistry to create bonds between each graphite fiber that are over 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins
- New reel seat milled from aircraft grade aluminum, featuring self-indexed slide hoods, extra deep knurling to easily turn lock rings with wet hands, type 3 mil-spec hard coat in non-reflective flat black
- New fighting butt shape and transitional check ring help to quickly shed line if it gets caught on the butt by reducing sharp angles that can trap line
- Rod comes with Lifetime Limited Warranty and rod case
- Handcrafted in Montrose, Colorado USA