St. Croix Avid Fly Rods- St. Croix has completely redesigned its versatile Avid Series rods using Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC) Tooling Technology and premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite. This IPC® technology creates tapers with a continuous curve from tip to butt that result in stronger rods and actions that produce smooth, powerful casting strokes and precise line control. Fuji® Alconite stripper guides with black frames and hard chrome guides and premium cork handles. The 2 to 6-weight rods feature an ebony wood reel seat and the 7 to 10- weight rods have an anodized-aluminum reel seat with fighting butt. Comes with a 1,000-denier nylon-covered rod case with a divided polypropylene liner. Backed by St. Croix’s lifetime limited warranty.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Alconite® stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome, single-foot fly guides on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Hard chrome snake guides on 7 wt. model.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat with an ebony wood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, anodized aluminum reel seat on 7 wt. model.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.