St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rod-Kelly Galloup has done it again! With the success of the Bank Robber fly rod, St. Croix drafted Kelly Galloup to design a rod specifically for the advanced nymph fishing that anglers are accustomed to today. With a weight reduction in the tip of the fly rod, this reduces fatigue by the angler who is high sticking all day long. With a reduction in the weight around the tip of the fly rod, this makes it easier to detect strikes as well. The specialized, lightweight tip works masterfully with the carbon-matte scrim and the high-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite blank enhanced by NSi- and nano matrix resin. This combination results in reduced angler fatigue, enhanced balance, added power and increased sensitivity. Made in Park Falls, USA.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for streamer and nymph fishing.
- Slim-profile ferrules with alignment dots.
- One-piece performance in four-piece designs.
- Fuji® K Series Tangle-Free stripper guides with Alconite® rings.
- REC® Recoil® snake guides.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper.
- Flora-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- 15 year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Grey Haze color
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.