Winston Alpha+ Fly Rod
NEW Winston Alpha+ Fly Rod Series
Welcome to ALPHA+. A Winston rod series designed to up your game against the Alpha fish lurking in the shadows. Carnivorous trout, thrashing bass, toothy pike and musky, jungle species like peacock bass, golden dorado and arapaima, and huge saltwater species like giant trevally and Tarpon. Pure and simple, these rods are for any fish that require extra-large fishing tools no matter the water type.
With wicked fast action, ALPHA+ rods have been designed to cast aggressive rigs – including big flies, heavy lines, shooting heads and sinking tips. These rods will cast these big rigs further with minimal false casts and effort.
Built like none other. These game changing rods use unique features not found in any other series, like a designated grain window for each model to help anglers sort through the wide offering of over-weighted lines available on the market today. This helps eliminate the confusion associated with lines over-weighted by 1 or 2 line weights. Simply match a lines grain window to the appropriate Alpha model to suit your needs and fishing style
ALPHA+ rods are extra reinforced in the ferrule for ultimate lifting power, to turn fish away from heavy cover, and support all-day casting with big flies and fly lines.
- 5 thru 12wt.
- Highest performance boron/graphite composite materials
- Exceptionally powerful, capable of generating high line speeds
- Designed to cast big flies, heavy lines, shooting heads and sinking tips
- Extra reinforced ferrules for ultimate lifting power
- Designated grain windows for each rod model
- Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Lifetime Warranty
- Comes with rod case
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Hard chrome oversized snake ‘Shooting Guides’ with chrome nanolite stripping guides. Oversized tiptop.
- REEL SEAT: Uplocking, Anodized aluminum with double locking rings. Engraved with company signature logo.
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered logo rod sock
|7wt||9'||full wells/fighting butt||240-280|
|8wt||9'||full wells/fighting butt||280-330|
|9wt||9'||full wells/fighting butt||330-380|
|10wt||9'||full wells/fighting butt||380-430|
|12wt||9'||full wells/fighting butt||450-500|