The five nymphs I discussed last week for the delayed harvest and large stocked trout streams is still working this week. At this time of year these seldom let me down. I normally fish these across stream on a floating line unless the streams get high or discolored then I switch to a sinking tip III line.
- Murray's Dark Stonefly Nymph size 12
- Murray's Road Kill Nymph, Olive size 8
- Casual Dress Nymph size 10
- Mr. Rapidan Soft Hackle Olive size 8
- Caddis Pupa Olive size 12
All of the local stocked trout streams are clear and fishable at this time.