The Clearwater 5-Weight 9' 6-Piece Fly Rod is a travel-friendly, go-anywhere version of the standard for Western rivers and bigger Eastern water. Not only does it have the length to reach out and control drifts and the power to reach far banks, but it also has the line weight to handle big trout and light bass.
The Clearwater 6-Weight 9' 6-Piece Fly Rod is a stout option for trout and light bass that can handle big heavy streamers, big hair poppers, dropper setups, and nymph rigs with ease. This is a great rod for pounding the banks from a drift boat or dropping poppers on the edge of lily pads.
New convenient 6-piece easily breaks down into two equal sections for quick transport from spot to spot. With a rod tube at just 22½"L, it easily fits into a duffel, pack, or under the car seat—now there's no reason to ever be without a fly rod when you find yourself at water's edge.
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont
- Orvis Clearwater 9ft (5-weight or 6-weight) 6-piece fly rod with 25-year Guarantee, and rod case
- Orvis Clearwater II Reel,
- Scientific Anglers Air Cel (WF-5 or -WF-6) Fly Line,
- and backing