St. Croix Impertial Fly Rods-The Imperial series is for those who want elite St. Croix performance at prices even a frugal trout bum can afford. Rod builders at St. Croix designed each of these fly rods for a feather-light feel. It would be difficult to find a better rod for under $250 than the St. Croix Imperial. These rods have qualities of the the $700 rods on the market, but only cost a fraction of those rods. They blend high-modulus, high-strain SCIV graphite with premium-quality SCII graphite to create line-zipping fast actions. Other notable features include aluminum oxide stripper guides with black frames, hard chrome snake guides, handsome rosewood insert on reel seat (4-6 wt. models) and premium-grade cork handle. Includes rod case with handle and divider. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA.
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite and premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
- Aluminum-oxide stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome snake guides.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat with a rosewood insert on 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 wt. models.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat on 7, 8, 9 & 10 wt. models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
Lifetime limited warranty backed by
St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.