Tenacious Repair Tape
Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as a clear strip or roll and a variety of colors. Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock. You can even use it as vinyl repair tape. Available in various colors, the nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. Select from a full line of tough tapes to repair outdoor gear including tarps and awnings. This repair tape is available in various colors as 3”x20” strips or 1.5”x60” roll (clear only). Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer. Color may vary from pictured. We will ship whatever color we have in stock.
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Compatible – Make barely noticeable repairs to rips and tears with the nylon variety that comes in black, yellow, red and sage green
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more