Scott G2 Series Fly Rod - If you stalk big, wary trout with tiny flies, long leaders, and light tippet, look no further for the perfect fishing tool.
G2 Fly Rods inspire confidence and fierce loyalty. It comes from knowing exactly where your fly is going to land and from knowing that when you hook that big selective fish on fine tippet, your fly rod is going to perform to land it.
The G2 Series combines compound progressive taper designs, multi-modulus lay ups, and thin-walled, natural finish blanks, fit with the finest componentry and craftsmanship.
What does that mean? It means that the last few minutes spent on your hands and knees crawling into position below a big riser won’t leave you wondering if 7X tippet is a cruel joke.
The G2 Series Fly Rods, Scott’s ultimate presentation tool. This is for the angler who prefers to dry fly fish, or fishes in situations where the presentation is the key to success. The G2 has a classic feel to it, as this is a medium action fly rod.
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, with unequalled stability. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- Multi-Modulus Design - Fine tuned flex and recovery.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- Scott Hollow Internal Ferrule - A continuous taper and smooth progressive action.
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.