Scott Radian Fly Rods - Murray's Fly Shop - Fast meets Feel!
Until now, you’ve had to choose between a rod with power and line speed, or a rod with touch and feel. But thanks to Scott, those days are over.
Fast and Feel have finally come together.
- ReAct Technology - Brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design
- FiberFuse-Enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Universal Guides--American made guides from Snake Brank feature radius feet which conform to the blank, have the best corrosion resistance, and even have a self-lubricating finish to shoot line farther
- Titanium--with the highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal, our titanium guide frames let you forget about the elements and focus on the fishing
- Natural Finish--The Scott natural finish is about making your rod lighter, more durable and better performing
- Rod comes with Unlimited Lifetime Warranty and Rod Case
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
*Murray's Fly Shop Favorite Fly Rod - The Radian Fly Rods are quite possibly the finest fly rods ever produced. We personally use the Radian in the 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8 weight line sizes.